Are you looking for an Indiana Restoration Company and trying to determine what the difference is between all the Water and Fire Damage Companies you have found online?
There are differences! And the differences can not only affect how quickly your home is restored to normal but how enjoyable the process is. The Restoration Experts at A & D Hydra Clean understand your situation and are available 24/7 to offer advice or come to your aid. Besides being well-known for our courteous professional staff , we are also IICRC certified so you can be confident that we are qualified Restoration Experts!
WHAT IS THE IICRC?
The IICRC is the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification. It serves as an independent, nonprofit standard-setting and certification body, to set and promote high standards and ethics; and to advance communication and technical proficiency within the inspection, cleaning and restoration service industries.
LOOK FOR THE CLEANTRUST LOGO
Don’t just assume that a company is qualified but look for “the cleantrust logo” (like the one on our website!). IICRC Certified Firms have earned the right to display “the cleantrust logo” as a symbol of quality. A&D Hydra Clean is proud to have met the rigorous list of standards in business ethics and expertise. As a IICRC Certified Firm, A&D Hydra Clean maintains the following requirements:
- Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
THE IICRC SETS THE STANDARD
The IICRC has led the way in establishing the main industry standards and reference guides for professional carpet cleaning, upholstery and fabric cleaning, water damage restoration and mold remediation. Many of these fields, such as the water damage restoration, change rapidly so the IICRC helps those certified (like A&D Hydra Clean) keep up with the advancement of the science and generally accepted practices of the industry.
[This information was taken from the IICRC website. For more information go to www.iicrc.org or contact your local Water and Fire Damage Experts at 317-255-5658!]