Our mold remediation process begins with extensive air quality and mold testing by an industrial hygienist. This diagnostic testing will identify the types of mold and extent of contamination. Once we determine how best to remove the mold in your home, we will thoroughly explain our mold remediation process to you.
MOLD REMEDIATION PROCESS
We understand that each family, home and business situation is different. We will work with you to make the process of mold remediation as quick and non-invasive as possible. Our priority is the protection of your home and family. Here are a few of the steps we take to return your home to pre-loss condition:
- Mold Containment: We will set up containment and decontamination chambers under negative pressure to prevent mold spores from spreading to other areas of your home.
- Air Scrubbing: We will set up HEPA filtration air scrubbers commonly placed inside and outside the containment to reduce the risk of cross contamination of airborne particles.
- Contamination Removal: We will remove and dispose of contaminated drywall, insulation, and all non-salvageable material.
- Extensive Cleaning: We will professionally clean and vacuum all affected areas.
- Chemical Treatment: We will chemically treat all mold affected surfaces to destroy and prevent mold growth.
- Thorough Dry-out: We will dry all affected wood structure and remaining porous material to within industry standards.
- HVAC Cleaning: We offer duct cleaning and sanitizing of entire HVAC (Heating Ventilation and Cooling) system.
- Post remedial testing: Our industrial hygienist will test the air quality and previously contaminated surfaces.
INDIANA MOLD REMEDIATION EXPERTS
Our Expert Technicians at A&D Hydra Clean take great pride in cleaning and restoring your home after mold damage. Give us a call today at 317-255-5658 and let us help you – like we have helped thousands of our Indiana neighbors – restore their home and lives.
©Copyright 2015-2019. All Rights Reserved. A&D Hydra Clean, Inc.