NEED HELP WITH YOUR INSURANCE CLAIM?
From the moment you call one of our Restoration Experts, you will be advised on how to submit and follow-up with your insurance claim. We work with all insurance companies and will advocate for you with your adjustor to help get everything you need to return your property to pre-loss conditions.
Early detection, repair and clean-up are critical to minimize the damage to your home or business. Therefore you may need to start the restoration process before a claim is filed. Let us know your situation and we will help you make the best decision for your circumstances.
The Expert Staff at A&D Hydra Clean help clients with their insurance claims everyday and will walk beside you throughout the entire process – from proper documentation to working with your insurance adjustor. Contact us today at 317-255-5658 and we will be happy to offer advice regarding your unique situation.
Steps to make the insurance process easier (and help you maximize your claim!)
- Call A&D Hydra Clean at 317-255-5658. We will answer all your questions (for free!) and start the process of returning your life to normal.
We will work with your adjustor in fairly assessing the validity of your claim. It is in the best interest of you, your insurance company, and A&D Hydra Clean to meet with you and your adjustor especially the first time. This is likely the only time he or she will be in your home to assess the extent of damage and potential costs. Please inform us of the day and time we can all meet together.
- Call your insurance company’s claims office.
Discuss your loss with your insurance representative to see if it is covered. Do not be afraid to challenge them if they say it is not. Flood waters (unless you have flood insurance), slow leaks, seepage, or inadequate maintenance type losses are usually not covered. Generally most water losses are covered, but there are some exceptions depending on the source, length of time, and other causative factors.
Verify your deductible from your policy, agent, or claims representative.
- Document your loss
Take photos and document all damage to your property and contents (if it can be done safely). In order to be thorough we also will keep a photo journal throughout the process.
- Take Immediate Action!
If the claims office representative tells you to either wait for the adjustor to contact you or instructs you to get an estimate or two, those instructions almost never represent the true intentions of your insurance company. They (and we) strongly recommend taking immediate action to minimize damage and expense.
- One of the best ways to help with insurance is to be prepared with adequate coverage.
- Talk with your agent about what is best for your home or business.
- Make sure you have Sewer and Drain backup coverage (includes sump pumps and floor drains). This relatively inexpensive coverage may be an endorsement or a rider (check with your agent before you have a loss – not the day of).
- Check to see if you have a cap (maximum dollar amount the insurance will cover on this type of loss). You may want to talk to your agent about increasing your cap especially if you recently remodeled or finally finished the basement. If you lost everything, would the cap plus your obligatory deductible be enough to cover the cost of labor, materials, and contents restoration and/or replacement?
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Give us a call and let us walk you through the insurance process. Our experts are available 24/7 to answer your questions and respond to your emergency. Let us help you get what you need from your insurance company! Call us today – 317-255-5658
©Copyright 2015-2019. All Rights Reserved. A&D Hydra Clean, Inc.