1. Call A&D Hydra Clean now at (317) 255-5658. We offer 24/7 emergency services and advice. Let our expert technicians start restoring your home immediately!
2. Identify the source and damage. Sometimes this is easy (i.e. busted pipe) but even then, the damage must be completely identified. We use the most advanced equipment available for water source detection in addition to the traditional penetrating and non-penetrating moisture meters.
3. Repair if needed. Depending on the cause of the problem, we will repair or advise.
4. Damage Control – Protecting your items from further damage is one of our goals. We put Styrofoam blocks underneath furniture to protect carpet from furniture staining and to prevent damage to the wood. We can also advise you on how to salvage personal items that have been affected by water.
5. Structural Dryout -Our technicians will set up dry-out equipment immediately. Your technician will monitor the dry-out performance and inform you of the progress. (drywall, carpet, wood structure, hardwood flooring, etc. will be dried to within industry moisture content specifications.) A&D Hydra Clean will extract water from carpet or hard surfaces using a truck-mounted system. The water is removed through a two inch hose and into a tank stored on our truck.
6. Continuous Monitoring – Your project will be regularly monitored, and your technician is available 24 hours a day for questions or concerns during dry-out.
7. Home Protection – We put drop cloths down to protect hardwood, tile, or other types of flooring from foot traffic, etc. during remediation work.
8. Insurance Help – We will work with your insurance company to return your property to the way it was before the water damage occurred.
9. Remodel/Construction – Restoration projects can often be the perfect time to consider remodeling or depending on the damage, the perfect time to rebuild. Our crew have years of construction experience – from design to build. Let us make your dream home a reality!
10. Follow-up – We work with certified industrial hygienists and air quality experts to verify that your home/business meet strict standards upon competition of a water damage restoration project.